2018 Harvey Cup
Harvey Field 9900 Airport Way, Snohomish, WA 98290
From Seattle / I-5 corridor: Take / I-5 north to exit #186 (128th St). Take a right at the exit heading East. Proceed straight for 6.1miles to Hwy. 9 and turn left (North) onto Hwy 9. From this point, Continue North for 2.3 miles, down the long hill into the Snohomish valley, to the second traffic light in the middle of the valley. Turn right at the light onto Airport Way. Drive about 100 yards and bare left as the road divides. Slow down, proceed 0.1 miles, and look toward your left for the entrance to the lacrosse fields at the Southwest corner of Harvey airfield. It is right next to Stocker Farms. Pull into and park inside the fenced area - not along the road.
From the Eastside/I-405 corridor: Take I-405 north to Woodinville/Bothell interchange. Exit onto Route 522 heading east toward Wenatchee/Monroe for 2.8 miles and exit onto Hwy 9. Turn left (north) onto Hwy 9 toward Snohomish and proceed for 8.3 miles to Airport Way (in the middle of the Snohomish Valley). Turn right at the light onto Airport Way. Drive about 100 yards and bear left as the road divides. Slow down, proceed 0.1 miles, and look toward your left for the entrance to the lacrosse fields at the southwest corner of Harvey Airfield. It is right next to Stocker Farms. Pull into and park inside the fenced area - not along the road
Parking: Please do not park in the Stocker Farm parking lot. We have 2 lots with plenty of parking. There will be parking lot attendants available to assist with traffic flow. Harvey field has asked us to remember that this is a live airfield and planes will be coming in for landings.
Facility Rules & Guidelines
● NO DOG’S/PETS, NO RV PARKING, NO BBQ’S, NO DRONES! There is absolutely NO Dogs/Pets allowed at the tournament as this is an active airfield. You will be asked to take your dog/pets off the property. Per Federal Aviation Administration, we can’t have animals that compromise the landing of an aircraft.
● Teams are responsible for the conduct of its fans and players. Unruly, disrespectful or threatening fans will be asked to leave the tournament facilities immediately. Unruly, disrespectful players that can poses a danger to other players or disrespectful to other adults, tournament officials or Vendors can potentially get the whole team disqualified and/or penalized for the conduct of its fans/players.
● Each Team/Club will have a sectioned off area in where you can set up camp. Please stay within your section.
● There will be a $5.00 PER day parking pass donation recommended. Total amount for the whole weekend tournament parking pass would be $10.00
General Tournament Rules
● All games to be governed by 2018 NFHS Rules. If a rule is not addressed, the Tournament Director’s or Head Referee has final say.